This program supports:
- individuals and groups to take up national or international activities
- individuals, groups and Tasmanian organisations to bring arts professionals to Tasmania to conduct creative and/or professional development activities.
Applications are currently closed
Opens: 2 September 2019
Closes: 14 October 2019
For activities commencing after 1 January 2020.
Notification for each round will occur within six weeks of the closing date.
Who can apply?
- Arts organisations must be based in Tasmania.
All other applicants must meet Arts Tasmania’s general eligibility requirements.
What can I apply for?
Artsbridge provides funding for:
- expenses associated with taking up national or international activities
- expenses associated with bringing arts professionals to Tasmania to conduct creative and/or professional development activities.
How much can I apply for?
If you are seeking funding towards taking up a national or international opportunity, you can apply for:
- up to $3 000 per person
- up to $10 000 per group of four or more people.
If you are seeking funding towards bringing arts professionals to Tasmania, you can apply for:
- up to $3 000 per arts professional
- up to $10 000 per group of four or more arts professionals.
How will applications be assessed?
Applications will be assessed by a multi-artform panel against the criteria of:
For more information, please visit criteria.
How do I submit my application?
Your application must be completed online before 11:59 pm on the closing date.
Please contact Arts Tasmania before the closing date if you are unable to submit electronically.
Material received after the closing date will not be considered.
Help with your application
Sign up for Arts Tasmania’s newsletter for funding and program announcements.
View all programs and key dates.