This program supports:
- individuals and groups to undertake interstate or overseas opportunities
- individuals, groups and organisations to bring national and international arts professionals to Tasmania to conduct creative and/or professional development opportunities.
Applications are submitted through the online application system SmartyGrants. Applicants will need to register or log in to SmartyGrants before starting their application.
Opens: 13 February 2018
Closes: 26 March 2018
Opens: 21 May 2018
Closes: 2 July 2018
Opens: 3 September 2018
Closes: 15 October 2018
Notification for each round will occur within six weeks of the closing date.
Who can apply?
Applicants must meet Arts Tasmania’s general eligibility requirements.
What can I apply for?
Artsbridge provides funding for:
- travel and/or freight expenses associated (excluding accommodation) with national or international opportunities
- travel, accommodation and living expenses associated with bringing national or international practitioners to Tasmania.
You may submit up to two applications per round.
How much can I apply for?
If you are seeking funding towards a national or international opportunity, you can apply for:
- up to $3 000 per person
- up to $10 000 for a group of four people or more.
If you are seeking funding towards bringing one or more practitioners to Tasmania, you can apply for:
- up to $1 000 towards bringing practitioners from interstate
- up to $3 000 towards bringing practitioners from overseas.
How will applications be assessed?
Applications will be assessed by a multi-artform panel against the criteria of:
For more information, please visit criteria.
How do I submit my application?
Your application must be completed online before 11:59 pm on the closing date.
Please contact Arts Tasmania before the closing date if you are unable to submit electronically.
Material received after the closing date will not be considered.
Help with your application
Sign up for Arts Tasmania’s newsletter for funding and program announcements.
View all programs and key dates.