The Tasmanian Government Art Site Scheme Commission
|Location||Spreyton Primary School|
|Artwork||Interactive artworks for Kindergarten outdoor play area|
|Artwork budget||$21 600 + GST|
Applications are sought from contemporary artists and designers to create artworks that will appeal to very young children to be situated in the new kindergarten outdoor play area.
The artworks should be interactive, play-based, creative and complement the newly developed site. The school would like the artworks to reflect the spirit of the small town of Spreyton. Most importantly the artworks must be engaging to children aged 3-5 years.
This commission is open to Tasmanian artists only.
- Artist's brief - Spreyton Primary School - PDF
- Site plan of Speyton Primary School - Spreyton Primary School - PDF
- Floor Plan and Play Area of proposed kindergarten - Spreyton Primary School - PDF
- Site photos - Spreyton Primary School - PDF
- Tasmanian Government Art Site Scheme Artists' Handbook - PDF
Submissions and enquiries
Applications are submitted through the online application system SmartyGrants. Applicants will need to register or log in to SmartyGrants before starting their application.