The Tasmanian Government Art Site Scheme Commission
|Location||Cooee Primary School, Cooee|
|Artwork||Graphic artwork using toughened laminated glass for internal window|
|Artwork budget||$11 340 + GST (if applicable)|
Applications are sought from contemporary graphic designers and visual artists to create a graphic artwork for a large internal window that will be a prominent feature on entering new Kindergarten building. The design should promote conversations and elicit a feeling of positiveness and delight.
This commission is open to Tasmanian artists only.
- Artist's brief - Cooee Primary School - PDF
- Architectural plans - Cooee Primary School - PDF
- 3D site image - Cooee Primary School - JPG
- Artwork location - Cooee Primary School - JPG
- Tasmanian Government Art Site Scheme Artists' Handbook - PDF
Submissions and enquiries
Applications are submitted through the online application system SmartyGrants. Applicants will need to register or log in to SmartyGrants before starting their application.
If you have any questions about this commission please contact Melissa Smith on (03) 6777 2789 or email@example.com
Applications close 11:59 pm, Monday 12 August 2019