The 2016 program saw eight Tasmanian artists have the opportunity to develop their practice alongside year 11 and 12 students within four public college and three independent schools around the state.
- Karlin Love, an established musician and composer. Karlin will develop and share her practice with the students at Launceston College
- Josh Foley, an emerging visual artist who will share his experimental painting practice with students and staff at Newstead College in Launceston
- Selena de Carvalho a cross disciplinary artist. Selena will develop an interactive new media project sharing her process from devising to construction with the students at The Hutchins School in Hobart
- Mish Meijers and Tricky Walsh create mixed/multi-media working both in collaboration and as individual artists. Mish and Tricky's residency will demonstrate the collaborative process to students and staff at Guilford Young College, whilst they develop work for a major commission
- Dylan Sheridan is a young composer and performance maker who will develop and test new skills and materials for a new work whilst at Hobart College
- Ben Walter is an emerging writer who intends to will write two long stories using ideas from students at St. Michael's Collegiate School in Hobart
- Amber Koroluk-Stevenson is an emerging visual artist who will share and expand her practice working across different mediums whilst at Don College in Devonport