The Tasmanian Government Art Site Scheme Commission
|Artwork||Pre-existing 2D artworks|
|Artwork budget||$52 000 + GST (if applicable)|
|Location||22 Elizabeth Street, Hobart|
Arts Tasmania are seeking expressions of interest from contemporary artists for 2D artworks to be displayed on two meeting room walls and two floor level entrance walls in the 22 Elizabeth Street building in central Hobart. This building accommodates the Department of Health and Human Services.
The client is looking to acquire artworks that are substantial and represent a major work(s) from professional artist(s)’ practice. The aim of the artwork is to enrich and enhance these spaces and provide a visual welcome for staff and visitors alike. Artists may propose individual works or a suite of works that have a connecting theme that links them visually and conceptually throughout the various areas.
- Artist's Brief - 22 Elizabeth Street - PDF
- Level 4 meeting room wall - 22 Elizabeth Street - JPG
- Level 7 entrance wall - 22 Elizabeth Street - JPG
- Level 9 meeting room wall - 22 Elizabeth Street - JPG
- Level 10 entrance wall - 22 Elizabeth Street - JPG
- Tasmanian Government Art Site Scheme Artists' Handbook - PDF 3.1 MB
Submissions and enquiries
Applications are made using our online application form. Click on the link below to start a new application.
If you have any questions about this commission please contact Melissa Smith (03) 6777 2789 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Online applications close 11:59 pm, Monday 12 March 2018