The Tasmanian Government Art Site Scheme Commission
|Artwork||Exterior seating with sculptural elements|
|Artwork budget||$63 000 + GST (if applicable)|
|Location||Queechy High School|
Applications are sought from contemporary artists to create sculptural seating to be situated in the external playground area on the eastern side of Queechy High School.
The primary focus of this seating is to create an inviting and attractive social space for the younger students in the school, somewhere that students feel is their own and with which they can identify. The seating could be created as ground based elements that include imaginative sitting options. The school values of harmony and diversity are themes encouraged to be explored in artist’s design proposals.
- Artist's Brief - Queechy High School - PDF
- Site map and location - Queechy High School - PDF
- Current view of artwork site location - Queechy High School - JPG
- Architect drawing - Building exterior - Queechy High School - JPG
- Tasmanian Government Art Site Scheme Artists' Handbook - PDF 3.1 MB
Submissions and enquiries
Applications are made using our online application form. Click on the link below to start a new application.
If you have any questions about this commission please contact Melissa Smith (03) 6167 2789 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Online applications close 11:59 pm, Sunday 11 February 2018