- Artist salary, wages and fees. Any: salaries, wages and/or fees specifically paid to artists, arts workers and creative personnel. For example, an artist may be a visual artist, performer, editor, dramaturg or stage manager. You should include one line item for each artist. Under description include details of rates of pay (for example: lighting designer, 5 hours at $55 per hour). You should also include superannuation and any other applicable on-costs in these figures.
- Other salaries, wages and fees. Any: salaries, wages and/or fees specifically paid to non-creative personnel. For example, you may be paying an administrator, gallery sitter or graphic designer. Include details of hours and rates of pay under description. You should include superannuation and any other applicable on-costs in these figures.
- Project and production costs. This is the cost of delivering your artistic project. For example, you may have costs for venue hire, materials or equipment hire.
- Travel and accommodation costs. Any costs related to transport, or travelling. This may include petrol and mileage, taxis, fares, hotel accommodation and travel allowances (also known as per diems).
- Marketing and promotional costs. The cost of promoting your project. For example you may include costs such as design, printing and distribution of brochures, posters and catalogues.
- Administrative costs. Costs associated with administration of your project, but not including salaries. For example, this may include bank charges, electricity, insurance or internet.
- Income generated from this project. This may include catalogue sales, ticket sales, merchandise or sell-off fees for a performance.
- Philanthropy, fundraising and sponsorship. This may include donations, raffles, cash sponsorship or any support from people or organisations (excluding government) for your project.
- Own contribution to the project. If you are using your own cash to support the project or providing something for free that you personally paid cash for, please use this line item. For example, you may have bought materials specifically for the project or may use your private phone but do not plan to charge the call costs back to the project.
- Australia Council grant. Funds from the Australia Council for the Arts. Please include the program in the description and notification date if funding is not yet confirmed.
- Commonwealth Government funding. Any funding from the Commonwealth Government (excluding Australia Council funding). Please include the program in the description and notification date if funding is not yet confirmed.
- Other state or territory funding. Any state government funding, other than Arts Tasmania funding. Please include the state and program in the description and notification date if funding is not yet confirmed.
- Local Government funding. Funding from your council. Please include the council name and program name in the description and notification date if funding is not yet confirmed.
- Other support for this project. Use this item and provide a description for support not covered by other items. For example, this item may be used for funding from another country.
- None – there is no income. Use this item where you are not expecting any direct income during the Arts Tasmania project. For example, if you are applying for a creative development of a work, you may earn income at a later date but not have any income during the development stage.